Which device models does iDoctor service?
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad 1
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 5th
- iPod Touch 6th
We also service and repair most Samsung, LG, Motorola and other top brand smartphones and tablets.
How long does most repair take?
- Most iPhone repairs are completed in 30 minutes or less
- Most iPad repairs are completed in 2-3 hours
- All other smartphone and tablets take varying time. Please inquire with your particular model.
What kind of services can iDoctor offer me?
- We repair cracked screens, LCD’s, charging problems, batteries replacement, broken buttons, etc.. There is not much we can not fix!
- We offer water treatments for your iPhone and smartphones.
- We offer same day service with no need for appointments or waiting.
- We were voted Best Of Charleston by Charleston City Paper for 2016 and 2017 for a reason! Come see why!
Can I see examples of the work iDoctor does?
You sure can! We are very proud of our work and we post some of the worst breaks we have seen on our Facebook page and call them our “Cracks Of The Week”! Click here to see some
Where is iDoctor located at?
We have three locations in Charleston to serve you better.
- iDoctor West Ashley is located at 1750 Savannah Hwy between Charleston Nissan and Wappoo Rd.
- iDoctor North Charleston is located at 3620 Ashley Phosphate Rd across from Stall High School.
- iDoctor Summerville is located at 75 Old Trolley Road across from County Library.
How can I contact iDoctor?
You can contact us by calling West Ashley at (843) 766-8778 North Charleston at (843) 297-8641 and Summerville at (843) 419-6380. You can also simply click Contact Us and fill in the contact form. We can give you a quote for whatever you may need. Or just stop by and see us. We are always happy to help!